Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hungry

There's an ingrown hair on my left knee that looks like a nipple.

I'm pretty sure the UVic writing department's only goal in life is to rip apart the students in their faculty so they feel like worthless shitheads who need to be there. I see right through you, writing 100. Don't you try to blind me with "constructive criticism". Being in a group discussion on my work is like a big chocolate blizzard of free-for-all shit. And these fuckers love it. You can sincerely tell that they revel in the power of feeling superior to you, like apostles of great literature.

I finally found the balls to complain to my dick landlord about all the noise he and his family like to make. He shrugged and said there wasn't much he could do about it. So, no - nothing has changed.

Fucker.

2 comments:

Maz said...

I would like to see the article you wrote. Stop.
The one where you asked me questions. Stop.
I probably made myself sound like a tool. Stop.

FMcG said...

I would be happy to send it to you. Stop.
You didn't sound like a tool. Stop.