Saturday, March 29, 2008

Badass

I rolled into my own homestead this morning.

It feels good to be on my own stomping ground. I like being surrounded by my own stuff and able to just...laze. My loafing is Szechuan. It's an art.

However, I don't get to dream and drool all over my own pillows tonight. Here's an analogy: Saturday is to party, as wheelchair is to Stephen Hawking. Am I right or am I right?

Newsflash: It's Earth Hour this evening, and I think I might be a dick and go surfin' N.E.T. during lights out time. Take that, Al Gore! Who's the boss? Not Tony Danza anymore, bitch! In all seriousness, though, I'm going to observe it and pull the plug on, well, everything. You should too. It's all YOUR fault that the planet is dying. Take responsibility, man. And pay your taxes on time, too, while you're at it.

Alright, I'm going to go make some pancakes.

No comments: