Saturday, March 22, 2008

Soundin' It Out

Blog #1. A very crucial sentiment is required to grab and hold readers. Achieving the meth affect is of the utmost importance. Hook your audience and make them want to sell their shit just to get more of yours. Actually, I don't really want you to sell your stuff. Free for all.

But if you're really hard up for cash, may I suggest blood/swimmies donations?

Okay, shall we do a little E! True Hollywood Story? Let me start by telling you that I am completely fascinated by asian candy. Truth be told, I am not of the asian persuasion, but that can not and will not prevent me from enjoying their pre-school specific treats.

I buy these little morsels machine wrapped in shrinking plastic and coloured foils. They're usually decorated with cartoon characters and various symbols with excited marks of punctuation. I'm sure the symbols are letters and words, but I know that I'll never understand what they mean. You see, that's the fun of it, though. You don't know what you're buying, and you don't know what you're eating until it's in your mouth. Asian candy for non-asian humanoids is like foody Russian roulette. It's the biggest rush you'll have all week. Well, except if you're partial to motor collisions.

Regardless, I propose you try this little vice of mine. Now git 'er done!

No comments: