Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Hour

Update: I'm no longer playing Giligan.

It's a bit sad to leave Canada's Hawaiian equivalent, but I'll get over it. I tore that shit up whilst there, and my mark is made. So, here was my day yesterday, for those interested:

Got up and immediately set off for the downtown scene. I missed the free continental breakfast, which was a bummer because I never pass up a cheap-o muffin. At the same time, though, the word "continental" reminds me of "incontinence". 'Nuff said. I went for visits at the wax museum and spent time with my home girl Anne B., who I'm sad to say did not display an extra digit. I also challenged H.R.H. Queen Lizzie II to a rap battle. Her waxy smile had an air of disinclination, so I let it be. I'm not going to lie to you, I was a teensy tiny little bit disappointed in the array of featured celebrities (Sophia Loren? WTF?), but I still think ol' Madame Tussaud is supreme. After getting waxed, I toured Chinatown and then vamped it up in a castle. I also hit Old Navy, and got the sweet business casual hook-ups thanks to their 40% Spring sale. I'm such a consumerist whore. But hey, aren't we all?

You'll also be proud to know that I giggled like a pre-pubescent school girl today on my boat home when I realized that I was surrounded by seamen. Seamen = semen...get it? Hurk hurk hurk. Shameless!

Well, it's time for chips and brewskies, so I'll be peacin' this scene now.

P.S. My attempts to find my George Lucas lovin' future hubby were futile. I'll have to find me someone new to lust after incessantly. Oh yoohoo! Trekkie!

No comments: