Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sundaze

Imagine that. It's actually warm outside.

That's what I like about Spring. It's not the flowers or the birds or the birth of cute offspring from furry woodland creatures, it's the fact that I can roll down my muthafuckin' window in my car and cruise like I'm Snoop Dee-Oh-Double-Gee in the hood. Music cranked to an impossible decibal = optional.

So, I managed to thrash up my elbow, hands and knee last night. Road rash and minor chunkage missing. It's not a Saturday night until someone does bodily harm to themself. My tripping/legs-over-the-head rolling/jumping-up-and-flailing was captivating, and looking back now, hysterical. The best part of that? Vodka had no special guest starring role. I managed to lose skin and shed blood 110% sober.

Oh, and Earth Hour was exactly what I expected it to be. 20+ candles and slight angst towards the neighbours who were still kickin' it with Edison. Obvious bitches!

No comments: