Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Drewlz.

I just creamed my jeans.

I wonder if that was as good for Gibson as it was for me. Phew!

So, it's warm outside fucking Alaskavilles today. If there's one thing about March that gets me down, it's definitely the amount of indecision Mother Nature has. It's like March hits, and so does the queen supreme of the great outdoors' annual menopause. Chugitwhamsayin'?

Oh, and FYI, I was educated earlier today on the egg = Easter phenomenon. It turns out that some disciple tried to tell a nobleman that Jesus was back from the dead and the nobleman didn't believe him (I wouldn't have either.) So, the nobleman was all like "Yo, Jesus' homeslice, if you can turn this egg red, I'll have to believe that Jesus is back in black, man." And whaddya know? The disciple was able to do it. Ace! Now, one can only assume that the eggs have gone milk chocolate fun to encourage the li'l' chillun to celebrate Jesus, and why shouldn't they? Religion's gotta get with the "overweight is great" times. Jesus is rollin' with a fatty...and not the kind you smoke. God Bless America! (/sarcasm)

And on that note, adieudles.

No comments: