Monday, March 31, 2008

thundastruck.

Death, be not proud.

What a way to start off a new month. A close friend of mine's mom died suddenly on Saturday. It's lame, and I'm surprisingly fragile right now. Things like this make me realize and comprehend my own mortality. Now, I'm sure I've got a few more decades rattling around in me, however, it's still somewhat difficult to fathom. I'm not partial to rocking out 6 feet under.

Went to the cinema tonight to get my mind off things, and I'm peeved at how expensive popcorn combos are. That's it. I'm starting an underground stoner food smuggling ring. I'll start wearing suspiciously large trenchcoats padded full of Mike & Ikes and 2L bottles of Dr. Pepper; casually hang out in the shadows of the Cinema 10 sign. "Hey there kids...you wanna score some Pez?"

I think it'll be a lucrative business decision on my part. Fuckin' $10.99 for a popcorn and a drink? Bollocks! Anyways...

Stay shy,

FMcG.

2 comments:

Jek said...

DUDE! you could totally go underground. and i've got a deal for you, i know this guy that will give me some 'weasel bait' for cheap so you can make more profit, but the hitch is i want 25% of profits. how's that sound? give me a dingle and i'll talk to you bout it. *wink*

FMcG said...

How about 15% and a handjob? Take it or leave it, man.