Saturday, March 14, 2009

hi, I'm heading west.

And oh my, oh my, has it been so long.

Also, hi, how are you? Let's have a story time, shall we? I can explain...

I moved. Again. Moving has certainly lost any charm it had, because this round more or less just made me want to paint my new walls with my brain, you know what I'm saying? Fortunately my constant habits in downsizing have made this big relocation adventure a little less mind-numbing, but still. I think the next round, I'm just going to have to pay someone to do it all for me, while I sit on my couch sippin' the gin and juice. Laaaaaid back.

But hey, moving is not a good excuse to stray away from jotting down the daily brew. I guess the real reason is that I've been lacking a solid internet connection for like....2 weeks? A very clever penguin figured it out for me though, and I am now currently "borrowing" my neighbour's wireless. That's what you get for bein' unprotected, muthafucka! I steal yo' shit. And I have to say....I'm really a pathetic mess with my daily fix o' interwebz.

It's not just so I can facebook creep or blog, I've discovered. It's also for really important things, like getting crucial information or phone numbers for things. There's maps and dictionaries and English-Spanish translators and currency converters and my bank account and so much more than just....hotmail. I guess I never really realized this all until I was stuck staring at the tiny screen of my cellphone, trying to navigate google. Did I mention I tried blogging from my cellular device? I did. It obvvy didn't work. Shiiiiiiit.

So, to rap this bitch up for now, I'm headed to the big city today for some fun and excitement. I'll be back tonight, so it's a short trip, but I think it'll be mad worth it. E-dubz V-dub, rockin' out.

Laaaaatez.

No comments: