Friday, August 29, 2008

pack up

New home? Check.

I'm in the twilight zone, so far. Did a little Columbus stint last night discovering my new downtown scene, which I'm pleased to say did anything but disappoint. There seems to be a few decent hang out spots. The new crib isn't as off the hizzy as I had originally envisioned, but it'll do. Downsizing was a must. I have very limited storage space, but seeing as how I'm not at all like Celine Dion, it's fine. I don't need another entire residence to house a collection of shoes.

I be needin' me a J-O-B. Methinks I'll head out tomorrow with a stack of resumes. Maybe I'll be a barista. I'm pretty good at finding work, so I'll probably have a job by mid September if all goes well. Everywhere 'round here seems to be hiring.

I miss my niece. That's the only person I miss so far.

No comments: