Tuesday, November 11, 2008

eggshell white

I'm having a bad life day.

It's just one of those days, you know? Like, I woke up this morning, and I felt okay. I talked to a certain someone I've been interested in lately, but you know what? I'm just not feeling it. I thought I was, but today's conversation just cemented what I've known all along - he's just not the one for me, either. Today, I definitely feel "off".

Like, I'm not exactly sure where I want to go now in May. I was very confident on moving to Victoria, jamming with other writers at UVic....but now I'm not really sure. Ideally, if I want to be a writer, that's where I should go, but I just don't know how I feel about it anymore.

A part of me really wants to be in a bigger city, like Vancouver or Toronto.

People tell me I should wait, that eventually I'll get there. I know they're right, but at the same time, I have cabin fever now. I need to get out. I've been nosing around some other institutions, and I'm liking a few on the coast.

I really want to be near the ocean. That's really my only requirement.

P.S. Happy(?) Remembrance Day.

No comments: