Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hey...

...I wish I could spill all my secrets here, but I can't.

People I know read this, which I don't mind, but some things they just can't know. Like, fuck, I have to see these people on a day-to-day basis.
Anonymity sets you free, I hear. That's what this started as, but I just couldn't help myself. I had to tell my friends; blogging was a disease I wanted to spread. It's internet mono. No big deal.

Anywho, I got a mad award tonight for my "splendid contributions" to the Fine Arts world. The good kind of plaque; numero 3 in my collection. It's weird... I don't feel any more special or lovely than I did pre-plaque. I did the first time around, but, much like masturbation, it's lost it's fun. Yeah, I went there. I need to get laid! Sheee-it, I'm about to bust a nut up in dis bitch! Oi!

You're cute,
FMcG

P.S. Film fest = up in the air. Who knows what's happening with that hot mess these days? Certainly not me. I wanted so very badly for it to be 100% go, but it's faultering. I worry. Boy, do I ever worry.

No comments: