Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mazel tov!

I'm nesting.

No, actually. I'm getting a new place in August, and so I've kicked into "home making" mode. Still on the list of things to gather: new towels. Purple, fluffy and huge preferred. I've even been cruising Etsy trying to find some new art to throw up on my unpaintable walls. I have to make them snazzy somehow.

So, the bitchmobile got sick and had to go to the doctor. I was clearly distraught about this unfortunate turn of events until they handed me the keys to an illin' courtesy car. Shit was off the hizzy, fo' shizzy. Best part? It's a Buick, and it's actually dope. I usually reserve Buicks for the elderly and fur-wearing, and even though this car is slightly on the Grandpa side, it still has major cool points. Luxury sedans are my kind of ride. As much as I miss the bitchmobile, I'm going to have difficulty parting with "my new" wheels.

The bitchmobile was an easy fix, in case you were wondering. Turns out the wires going to the spark pluggies were more intensely fried than asian rice. Easy peasy, and fairly cheap, too...kind of like you. I joke! And yeah, the muffler is still attached à la coat hanger.

Whatever.

No comments: