Sunday, June 15, 2008

Scrollin'

The wonder of summer never ceases to amaze me.

I'm on permanent summer now, it feels. When I was a kid, I used to revel in the knowledge that eventually June would come. My world would finally be less about lesson plans and pencils; more about popsicles and the smell of fresh cut grass. School has come and gone now though, my high school years are over and the summer is just another time of the year. My grade school years went out not with a bang, but a whimper. Hardly the enthusiasm I expected for 13 long years.

I invested in a laptop today; probably a solid investment for the future. At the same time, I can't help but feel that this is going to make me all the more a slave to technology. Cute, right?

I'm really tired and lack the bubbly and clever wordsmithing that I usually (like to think that I) have. What's become of me? Could it be that I've had 7 hours of sleep in the last 4 days?

BINGO!

No comments: