Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Can we talk?

I feel so accomplished these days.

Actually, scratch that. I feel so accomplished since yesterday, and I'm riding high on a wave of perpetual bliss. It's short-term, I'm sure, so I'm savouring it. Anyways, squeeee, I finally made a short film with a film-maker friend o' mine. Seriously, we've talked about doing something along these lines for 2 years, and we finally found time enough to do it. Thank you, Victoria Day.

It's only about 10 minutes long, and we got all the footage we needed yesterday in about 5 hours. Hopefully we'll get all the editing done on it today (about another 3 or 4 hours), so that it will be finished by the 30th. And why is the 30th so important, you ask? Well, we're putting our little beauty in an arts gala.

So. Fuckin'. Fresh.

No comments: