Tuesday, May 13, 2008

junkie bitch

Sometimes I feel like I spend too much time on the internet.

My internet usage does not fully match that of your average WoW player, but when I consider how much stuff I should actually be doing, well, I get feeling kind of useless. However, look at all the content out there that can be viewed. There's a plethora of useless facts just itching to be absorbed. I'd much rather fill my noggin with conversation starters than sit in front of the tube watching "The Hills".

Speaking of which, I ventured to watch that whilst downing some chow. I've never attempted to watch it, but MTV2 was the only thing that had anything on (unless I wanted to watch Leno re-runs). Fuckin' MTV2. As if MTV alone was not enough to satisfy even your most hardcore suburbanite. Let me give a brief shakedown on what I saw on "The Hills": Some blonde girl made her boyfriend move out, some other blonde girls came home from Europe, one of those blonde girls quit her job at a magazine to work in styling and some other girl (not any of the aforementioned) gave some shitty advice to the first blonde girl. Ladies and Gentlemen, I have found the root of all evil. Drumroll please:


....blonde highlights and a black AMEX.

No comments: