Saturday, May 31, 2008

Nutrition Facts:

The birthday was super vanilla.

Nothing super special happened. I got a parking ticket. I found the zine I wanted.

I just feel kind of...old, like someone's uncool parents who crash their kids' high school party and try to get everyone to drink peach schnapps. Or like parents who text message their kids. Is it just me? Is that not weird? I don't know..

The film was incredibly well received last night, and we now have film-making itch that's just a-dying to be a-scratched. We've already started initial research and the first draft of our next movie excursion. It's a 70's inspired Kung Fu flick; looks pretty promising so far.

Today I let out a long, sad sigh, wishing in my heart that Jeff Mangum were better looking. He's just another Shane Koyczan. How unfortunate.

No comments: