Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Untitled - whatwhat!?

Took a mental health day today.

Turned off the celly (for once, holy crap), and I've decided to just...paint my nails and write. 'Sgood.

I had a bit of a breakdown yesterday, which contributed to today's battle plan. I just have this air of "my life is going nowhere". It's frustrating when you want so much out of life, but feel like you're running a hamster wheel. I had this crazy idea that maybe I'd just pack all my stuff into the bitchmobile and take off. Leave town the same way I arrived - in the middle of the night and alone. Maybe I'll go to Santa Cruz and surf for the rest of my life. I'll open a café on the beach and just live like the waves. Could be good.

Tomorrow will be fun-tastic, though. My birthday present from my friend Vicky is a pseudo road-trip with the top down in her '87 Rabbit. We're on a mission to find a magazine that I can't get here, and there's this store a few towns over that has 500+ magazines. Needless to say, I'm thrilled.

No comments: