Friday, December 26, 2008

no expectations.

For the record: I hate snow.

There's no being polite or politically correct about it - I hate snow. It's hard to walk in, it's dangerous to drive in, and it's cold as fuck. There's no mild distaste; no modest dislike. Hate and only hate. Hatehatehatehatehatehate!

I love reading personal ads on craigslist. Especially the missed connections ones or the intimate encounters. So fun; here's my favourite from today:

Title: I Should Have Approaced You - m4w (Starbucks in Chapters)

Message: I was reading photo mags - you were in line to order a coffee - our eyes met and there was a connection.
I was stupid and left the store.

Please note the spelling of "approached". Is it wrong that I'm offended by spelling errors? Like, I'm not sure if I'd respond to something like this when the guy's an obvious dumbass. Okay, that's harsh, but...you know.

Regardless of incorrect spellings, I wish shit like that would happen to me. Sigh.

By the way, this is my other favourite. Isn't that dirty? My god.

No comments: