Tuesday, December 9, 2008

sweet, sweet Jesus.

Hometown? Tag-ethed. Tiny golden quails flow in flocks for all to see.

....and I thought it'd be a mundane Monday.

I had my bank account completely raped on Saturday. Merci beaucoup, ICBC! Driving is such a beautiful thing until you have to pay for shit like gas and insurance. Fortunately gas is headed southward in the number department, but it's a stab in the kidneys every time I fill 'er up. I did, however, get 45 litres o' fuel on Sunday for a mere 39 bones. Not too shabby. So, in rebelling against myself for being so responsible, I went out a blew a bunch of dollars on things I perhaps do not need so much. Example: 4 new CDs. In my defense, they were all on sale (minus one), and I really had wanted them. It's a Christmas present to myself, I figure, even though I hate Christmas/am not celebrating it. A-ha...shaaaake. Taper jean girrrrrl with a motel face. I'm disgustingly obsessed with K.o.L.

I'm Captain Cabin Fever. I need to P.T.F.O. this t.o.w.n. soon-ish, just to reiterate what I've been saying now for a few months. Apparently I can't get a real transfer from you-know-where until the 6 month mark, so that's a bit of a downer. I figure I can just cool my jets until March and then bounce. Ain't no thang.

I bought a crown with matching earrings and necklace tonight. Purple rhinestone hearts. Silver accent beads. $4.94? Best investment all year day. Wait: that's a lie. Golden spray paint was the best; le crown enhanced that's beauty, so it gets mad props.

Goodnight.

P.S. My seez-ter is prego. Again.

No comments: