Wednesday, December 3, 2008

where do we go from here?

Goodbye, "No Shave November".

I'm so relieved it's December, you guys. Last year, I really faultered on the whole "no shave November" schtick - like, I gave up after about 4 days. This year, however, I gave 'er full force, and let me tell you: I could have been mistaken for a French Canadian man. I was going to leave the legs as is, because it's winter and therefore cold, but I figured I might as well just do some maintenance for my own benefit - it's not like I'm getting laid any time soon.

So, Noel Gallagher should know that I've been cheating on him a lot lately with Thom Yorke. Can you blame me? His voice is smooth as a bitch. I picked up the "best of" CD a few weeks back, and it's been on heavy rotation in l'automobile ever since. It's nice to have all the really illin' songs presented in a nice little package like that. Still on the list of CDs to snag? "Slanted and Enchanted" par Pavement, s'il vous plait. I ordered that like, forever ago at HMV, and they've yet to deliver. That's okay, though, considering that I ordered "Dusk at Cubist Castle" (The Olivia Tremor Control) from there back in August, and am still waiting on that, too. Reliable? My ass. I place more confidence in accurate results from a used pregnancy test.

"Hey, it already says I'm not pregnant! Cool."

Speaking of babies, I'd like to throw a shout out to my homie/niece, Summer. It's her one year escape from the wombaversary, and let me say, the year has gone by incredibly fast. Bump's aging makes me feel timeless, however, and I can appreciate that.

It's hard to blog and talk to boys at the same time. What's a girl to do?

Je m'aime beaucoup, aussi!

-FMcG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should just seduce you-know-who at hmv, and your cd would be in in no time, i'm sure.

Oh PS

i'm trying out blogging me-self

FMcG said...

I would so seduce you-know-who if I could, but he is otherwise taken.

Sigh. So dreamy.