Tuesday, December 30, 2008

on a plane, on a plane.

...off to see the city girls again. Oh, KoL!

I have been in such a musical mood lately. No joke! The charming and ever-present Ros5 and I have been on an Oasis bender for the past couple of days. We're a musical duo, and really, we'll sing just about anything. What's really fun is when someone recognizes what you're wildly resounding, and either joins in or says "hey, I like that song!" It's great.

Question: what the fuck is an iDog? I received one as a "winter gift" (see: I didn't celebrate Christmas), and I was confused as all hell. Isn't that for, like, tweens? Last time I checked, I didn't have braces and listen to Miley Cyrus. I mean, even when I was a tween, I couldn't stand that sort of stuff. Sigh. It's the thought that counts, right?

I am so so so looking forward to New Year's Eve! We're all going to be looking quite fly in ties and dresses, sippin' champagne and feigning class. It's going to be Sasha FIERCE. Seriously; Beyonce? Y'on glue, girl? Alter egos are better reserved for evil geniuses and the mentally retarded. Just sayin'.

I think I'm going to chop my mop and throw some life back into it soon. Red, Fred? Maybz. It was such a nice hue last time around that I am strongly considering doing it again. As for hair-flair? I've been lurkin' styles on google, and so far? Nothing to write home about. Ain't that shame?

It's Tuesday, and you know what that means! You should also know that this week's pick of the week is about as awesome as having your eyelids stapled open. Or surgically removed. Or both. Ja, I'm disappointed, but I'm sure redemption will come 'round next Tuesday. Or at least I'm hopeful.

So what have I been up to lately? Not much.

PTFO!

No comments: