Thursday, April 3, 2008

Chills and Thrills

Today is my niece's 4 month escape from the womb-iversary. Time flies, man. It flies!

Bump is getting bigger everyday, accomplishing a little bit more every minute. She is completely astounding, and definitely the still point of my turning world. Babies are cuh-razy!

So, I'm having a shitty day today because I feel like I'm a total bargain basement friend. Don't ask me why; I don't feel like sharing the gory details, just know that if you ever befriend me via the world wide web, there's a pretty good chance that I'll avoid you like the plague in person. I'm painfully, awkwardly shy. It's the nature of the beast, I s'pose.

And I'm super sorry to the person who'll probably never see this, but would know that I was talking about them if they did. I luff joo, laike, sew mush (but not in a creepy, hair doll making way).

No comments: