Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bockshtabber

Things are more fun when you say them like you're Sean Connery.

I use this technique whenever I can't quite spit something out that I want to say. It works well, and I highly recommend it. Example, when you need to tell your shitty friend that they've hurt you and you want nothing to do with them anymore. And cue eye-rolling. It's been quite the week. However, it rained today, and that was most excellent. Things are greenin' up 'round these parts. Smells like both spring AND teen spirit. A lovely combination, if I do say so myself.

I saw some interesting gals today. They were toting Starbucks cups and cell phones; D&G sunglasses and perfect manicures. They were trying on shoes and talking about other girls. I felt so L.A. watching them, as if I needed to be behind velvet ropes and surrounded by paparazzi. Blonde highlights. Lack of brain cells. The fuckability factor was off the charts, I'm sure. Pure plastic and ready to melt. Fascinating stuff, really.

How a person's image can make others all feel completely different emotions amazes me.

No comments: