Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday night

Writer's block is weird, yo.

I'm not even blogging for the benefit of anyone else, and I still haven't had anything really interesting to say (even to myself) for the last few days. I'm just going to pretend like it's downtime, and that I'm still a fascinating person.

I bought some new kicks yesterday worth mentioning. Whilst cruising the dude footwear section, I spotted a very fresh pair o' black strapped Converse One Stars. Now, I'm not usually one to sport Converse, because of the stigma that Converse = emo (however, that's totally unfair because Chuck Taylors were meant for all), but when I saw the price, I simply could not resist. $20 for motherfuckin' Converse? I dropped chedda, fo' shizz. Plus they were One Stars and had STRAPS. Too epic to pass up!

Here's an interesting thought you may want to consider. Asian people aren't small. Everyone else is just abnormally gigantic. It's possible, right?

Fuck, I'm tired.

No comments: