Wednesday, July 16, 2008

red honda.

I'm so money hungry. I chase the dollars, you guys. I chase the dollars.

Nothing grinds my gears more than getting robbed by the bank, either. Did you know that I was charged 14 big ones last month for "abusing my transaction privileges"? Now you do. Apparently, I'm only allowed to make 25 transactions a month. Any more, and they're Jeff Stryker, fuckin' me without any mercy. Bang bang.

Money's important though, and the older I get, the more and more I realize it. Budgeting is something new and exciting for me. I consider it a hobby and seeing as I have expenses flying at me with supersonic force as of late, it's a good thing I enjoy it. However, expenses still suck harder than a Gigli/Crossroads double feature.

But nevermind pop-induced cinema; I'm going away soon. Nothing's better than roadtripping with friends. Come the 26th, we're couch surfing in Calgary. Yes, we're loading up the Civic and then we're off like a dirty shirt to a foreign province to get shitfaced and be embarrassing without any repercussions. I tend to forget when I drink.

That's probably for the best.

P.S. Your homegirl is now Fern "Four Eyes Sometimes" McGee. Near-sightedness is cooler than your 20/20 vision, bitch.

No comments: