Monday, July 28, 2008

almost

Car accidents...excite me?

This is something I have just discovered post-near accident. I keep reliving and relishing in the sweet sound of the truck's tires skidding on a fine layer of gravel to a breath-stopping halt - mere inches away from my car and my personage. It was the way everything was fast and slow at the same time. Fuck, this is weird.

Did I mention I've dyed my hair? Yeah. This is what happens when you live alone and get bored. It's a mousy brown that Clairol lovingly refers to as "Suede". My hair, I feel, is a close reflection of who I am as a person. When I am a mess, the hair is also a mess. And the really fabulous thing about my hair is that, no matter what, I always retain control over my hair. My job may tell me how to dress, but they can fuck off when it comes to my aesthetics. Bang bang!

No comments: