Saturday, July 19, 2008

working for the weekend

"Man, what day is it?"
"Uh..I actually don't know. Thursday?"
"Thursday?"
"No. Wait. It's Friday. It has to be."
"Fuck."

It's getting pretty bad, I've gotta say. All I do is work and do laundry. No joke. The upside of this is that I'm getting mad paycheque, which makes me feel pretty good. The downside? No social life and a constant backache. Ehhhhh.

Going up to the lake Saturday night, kids. We've got a cabin next to the lake that just screams "ghost stories and marshmellows". I'm also fairly stoked on getting to drive the big, mean, gas-guzzlin' SUV up the mountain. I feel so very bullet-proof when I'm driving that thing. Like 50 cent minus 9 bullets. Hilarity ensues when I finally crawl out of the pimp machine and back into the bitchmobile. I don't feel like Tough Stuff McGee. I just feel...small. Sigh.

My glasses will be ready for me tomorrow. Vision will be nice, I'm sure.

No comments: